Wednesday 16 March 2022

Not Achieved

Achieved

Merit

Excellence

  Effort and engagement grade teacher awarded me    

Not Achieved

Achieved

Merit

Excellence

  

 Highlight any factors that influenced your participation and add any others that were important to you for this activity.

        Well-being

        Challenge

        Fun/enjoyment

        Sense of achievement

        Pushes body to physical and/or mental limit

       Can go at own pace

Improving skills

Social factors (able to do with friends; choose own group)

Aesthetic appeal

Environmental appreciation

Accessibility

Cost

Equipment needed

Technology


Other

Planning my training and training my plan

  Explain how and why these factors influenced your participation. 

Peer coaching had a positive impact on my effort and participation in athletics.

The reason why peer coaching  really influenced my participation is my level of commitment and time at athletics. On February 28th day 3 training, Izaiah and I were practicing and developing new shotput techniques and giving each other feedback, at the same time I was enjoying myself and having lots of fun. On March the 4th I decided to challenge myself in 100 metre sprints, I got taught so many techniques during just one lesson. I got taught to keep those elbows bent while striving to give me good positioning and to really stretch those legs while sprinting to improve my speed and technique. Hane was giving me good examples of a good strive and teaching me to always lift off and taught me to really stretch my legs to gain more metres in just a few steps. I also taught Vanya the same thing that I got taught while sprinting. I gave good feedback on those techniques and taught her to really jump instead of striving with just little steps at a time.EXPLAINED


Improving skills also had a lot of positive achievements during my training lessons. 

The reason why I have improved a lot of skills is because of my feedback and advice from my friends and others, I improved through our training lessons and back at home studying technique for my shot put and sprints. My results were tremendous as I got better each day at every lesson and improved my skills at home as well. (Shot Put) I was watching which video was best for me, I got taught to always stay low before I launch the shot put to reach my own personal achievement, results were successful for me as I threw 12.4m with a 5kg shot put, all that studying and homework really paid off for my achievements. (100 m sprints) Before my success in my 100m I want to explain what I was doing wrong before my success. My posture while sprinting was not the best, as I would always let my arms loose while striving, until I got taught from Hane the proper way to sprint. He taught me a lot in just a short amount of time. I learnt a lot during one lesson and have been doing homework and studying back at home as well. I continued to practice at home while my sprinting was not the best, I started working Harder and searching up some tips and tricks for my personal goal. And yet again my results came back amazing as well in a short amount of time. My time was a stunning 14.40 seconds. The time really pays off if you stay committed to your training.EXPLAINED This paragraph appears to explain how 2 factors influenced your participation Wati


Fun and enjoyment Out of all the factors that I have written, this has given me the biggest impact. The reason why is because of the bonds I am making with people that are out of my comfort zone or people that I barely talked to before. The fun part is that I have made a lot of friends and bonds during training. I have built lots of relationships with different people, such as Shot put when me and Izaiah were practicing. I felt a lot of positive thoughts in my mind and made a great bond with him. The best thing is we were always having fun even though we were making mistakes, we would still enjoy ourselves. The only thing that mattered is that we had a really strong bond. 

The other thing that I enjoyed is peer coaching. Peer coaching was my most enjoyable moment because I could show who I am and what I can do. This gave me confidence for who I am and to always enjoy any training I do. Peer coaching gave me courage to always teach and tell people what they do wrong if they make a mistake and that's what i enjoy. What I really enjoy is my success in my lessons. I have made big improvements in my training while enjoying my time. I mainly cherished all my time working as hard as I can to reach my goal. This is the main reason why I'm having fun and enjoying myself in every lesson, is to be who I am.EXPLAINED I think you should edit,then blog this Wati.

  Be


 

No comments:

Post a Comment