Tuesday 30 November 2021

(Wati) Renegade Hockey.


Today I would give myself  a 2 /5 for effort and participation  in this training because…. I didn't do my best that day because I was finding it very hard and confusing about having two balls in the Renegade Hockey Game. I tried my best to get the ball back down the court to set one of my teammates up for a goal as a goalie, But I am proud of myself for not letting anyone get a goal on me and that is what I am proud of on that day. I'm proud of my team for giving it they’re all that day and are always happy after a loss or win. I can definitely put 100% effort in my Renegade Hockey training and games. Im improving as a goalie as I can never let anyone score on me ever again because I have better technique and control.


A factor that influenced my participation was… My result for my participation is that I have boosted my confidence to a different level like no other before. I have made a great success of trying to climb to the very top of the ladder in Physical Education, and will try my very hardest to reach my goals as a student while I'm still learning. I'm proud that I’m giving up my free time to do something educational such as this subject which is my very favourite. I’m proud of challenging myself  academically and physically, And will try my hardest to determine my goals and climb to the very top of the ladder. I am also giving it 100% in education and physical education and will create more success in the future.


Something(s) I am doing to contribute to my team… I would always share my aroha to the team and positive notes. To always figure out strategies together. I would always say `` try your best'' to the team because some are still learning and I would always advise them to try your hardest no matter what. I also still have to figure out how to catch the ball with the Hockey stick Because I still find some difficulty with my positioning but I am still learning and practicing at home. I am putting amazing commitment to my team and I treat them like they’re family.


Something I really enjoyed was… Our team showed major commitment. We are able to show some good strategies during the game. I really enjoyed us going out there and having fun!


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Wati
    This post demonstrates how much you have improved (in a very short time) in including detail to your reflections. They also reveal how deeply you respond to your experiences as a learner and as a participant in our class lessons. One thing I disagree with is your self-grade. You are your self-grade on skill mastery, applying skill in a game setting and coping with the complexity of a totally new game -and you shouldn't. Instead your grade should be purely about EFFORT and PARTICIPATION and within your reflection I see references to 100% effort, trying your best and helping others. Those behaviours (that I witnessed), combine to earn a 5/5 in my opinion. Please,consider indicators for EFFORT and PARTICIPATION in the future Wati. I am enjoying your commitment, caring and attentiveness Wati and look forward to working with you in 2022.

    ReplyDelete